Thursday, October 12, 2006

Illness Strikes


Apologies for lack of updates on our blog, but disaster has struck! our main editor in chief has not for the first time contracted tonsillitis.

Although this is a blow to family life we have managed to work round it so all tasks are fully allocated ( ie Andrew's doing them!)


The patient is in a sorry state but is cheered to know that whilst she suffers in silence(!) her family are having a bloody ball the other side of the world!


Hopefully normal service will resume, although I fear we will struggle to have anything remotely interesting to report as there is nothing in the diary for this week.


Andrew & Isla remain in good health and Isla is still the most beautiful baby in the world with no exceptions!!

4 comments:

Bek said...

I think the photo is a fraud...I've seen it before! Hope you're on the road to recovery, your family is out enjoying themselves, on a 35 degree day at Manly, meanwhile I've been stuck in the office, had to do the shopping for more food supplies on the way home and they still aren't home!!!! I'll console myself with a piece of chocolate cake!!!

Bek said...

Hope Andrew copes with all those new tasks he's got to do.

JKO said...

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well especially when Andrew is on holiday. It would have been nice if you were here but I have to say it would have been difficult with Isla to cope with what we are doing each day. It is not just a holiday it is Graham's Boot Camp.
To-day it looks very cloudy again! I will be glad when Liz and Eric move on if this is their weather contribution. Although we are having Lamb dinner and Mango Mousse
so this is something to really look forward to.
Mising my litle girl, hope she still remembers me, I say good-night to her photo each evening.
Graham is going to work soon so I will be having 3 hours on my own before being picked up, so nice leisurely morning. Take care,love you all. Mum/Nan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chalky said...

Come on Williams change the picture, I know you're a world champion at staying in bed but this is ridiculous. I know for a fact that you're better now otherwise how could you be asking mum to babysit for you so you can go for drinks, 40 mins after she gets off a 24 hour flight!!!

As EMF said

"You're unbelievable"