Sunday, October 29, 2006

Feeding Time



I've started on solids now so I will grow big and strong. I have tried all kinds of different fruit and vegetables and my favourites so far are mango and green beans (not together!)

I still enjoy my milk but now look forward to trying new things. Today I had a stawberry fromage frais and it was lovely, I eat a full pot all to myself.

It can be a messy business this eating lark and I get most of my dinner round my face, as you can see from the pictures. I love it, its great being a baby I make all this mess and daddy can't tell me off, not like he does mummy if she makes one!

1 comment:

Bek said...

Isla Jane you do really take after your uncle Chalky more and more, quite often he can look just like you after a meal and he's much bigger!
It's lovely to catch your news on the blog!
Love Auntie Bek
xxxx