Sunday, October 29, 2006


Hey its me again and I've got some new clothes to show you all. I'm getting a big girl now as these are 6 -9 months. Don't I look cool Mummy is well jealous of my wardrobe and I've got loads more stuff I haven't even tried yet.
I like to look good whilst playing with daddy, he says I'm beautiful, is that because everyone tells him I look like him?
I love to stand now I can't manage it on my own just yet, i've still got to work out what crawling is!
Mummy & Daddy can't wait for me to talk & walk and then when I do I bet they tell to me to sit down & shut up! parents eh!

Isla xx

1 comment:

Bek said...

Hey Isla, you get those cheeks ready for kissing, your nan will be home in a few days and you're going to get smothered!!!
Can't wait til we can give you a kiss and cuddle.

Auntie Bek
xxxx